Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cards and More Cards

group class card, I sketched the Dr Seuss trees,
children added their faces 2010



Loving art in this house as we do,

the magic tea cup, illustration


we tend to make most of our cards,

by T Moore age 13 (c) 2010


so we have been making cards all week;

by T Moore age 12 (c) 2010


Father's Day cards, teacher thank you cards,,

Father's Day by C Moore age 10 (c) 2010


grade class cards, ballet year end cards,



year end this, year end that..

Girl in Pink by C Moore age 10 (c) 2010


these are some of the sketches we drew for them!

Still loving Sunday Sketches!! Have a joyous,
adventurous and wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, you do so well with all your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cool that art is a part of your family on a regular basis! :) Your cards are lovely and adorable. I make most of mine now that I give to others as well.

    Happy SS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. each and every bit of art here is so charming. I love this family art you all do together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's definitely something special about a home made card. I try to make most of mine too. I loved browsing through this family selection, so nice that you can all do it together. My son usually gets distracted after about two minutes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these and love the fact that you create them together! Your dancer is gorgeous! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so wonderful, the lucky recipients are going to love them!! I love making my own cards too, my sister came over the other day and we made some Father's Day and Birthday cards :) I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday! ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable stripe tree and as always lovely sketches

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! They are all great but I am especially enjoying those wonderful trees! I love Dr. Suess - especially "Oh, the places you'll go!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love making my own cards. These are all great. I continue to be amazed by your children's talent! All wonderful work.

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your cards, the idea of Dr Seuss trees is amazing and putting the children faces .. wow ...
    Have a peacefull and creative week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful home made cards, love the Dr Seuss trees!!! Your children are so talented too! Wonderful work! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...