Monday, July 19, 2010

Van Gogh

I just had to post these paintings by my daughter and her friend..

the girls who starred as The Two Alices in our Mad Tea Party post (if you follow Vanessa Valencia's Yearly Mad Tea Parties at A Fanciful Twist you know what I am talking about - if you don't, you should have a peek here at this art / blog / gig)!

I just love these! - great work girls, let's find somewhere to hang them! Hey and I just realized you both have the same initials - I am sure they noticed this months ago,
but the usually observant mother, did not :-)

I am sure Van Gogh would be flattered!


Van Gogh's Sunflowers by C Moore (age 10)

More of Van Gogh's Sunflowers by CM (age 9)

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I especially love the first one. Would love to see that hanging on a wall here in my home. :) Happy day to you.

    PS I did finally get to your Sunday Sketch post as well. Sorry for the delay. I was feeling a bit under the weather most of the day yesterday. I did leave you a comment this early morn.

    Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Would you mind if I featured you on my blog this week or next? I would really love to introduce you to my other bloggie friends. :) If so, leave me your email and I will send you a few questions. Maybe you can pull out a few of your faveourite art pieces and/or photos and I will feature those as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia, that is very flattering, thank you! You can post me at Lenora@Moore.nu and I will dig up a couple of our favorite projects from the year. Thanks again. Lenora

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...