Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time Lines

Submit, submit, submit! I can't seem to focus on all the submissions
I want to do and yet there they are, almost complete,
crying to be finished and I can't seem to get at them!


Do you ever fly this spiral? The studio is a circus of tea stained lace and textured paper, art dolls and rosettes - the sun is shining and yet the (have) to do list is way too long, laughing children home already
- I shouldn't even be doing this now!


Ok just had to vent! The creative mind - blessing and curse! Time for an affirmation, after all; we all know dreams do come true!

I will complete. I will submit (on time :-)

I have completed - I have submitted on time!
I have completed - I have submitted on time!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...