Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Musing / Sunday Sketches

T Moore age 13 (c) 2010

July, long hazy days of summer, camping, water sport, sleeping under the stars, beach time, reading, napping under the trees..

C Moore age 10 (c) 2010

wildlife, owls, hawks, jays, gopher, chipmunks, squirrel, deer, coyote, bear..

L Moore 2010


August, happy anniversary :-) started working on this figurative card - need to sort out those hands, espcially the top, male one, yikes!


This week we each drew the piece of summer that was on our mind today..


Check out more Sunday Sketches here and so many thanks
to Sophia at Blue Chair Diary for taking the time to host!

10 comments:

  1. thanks

    i liked this

    Sherif from Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice summer musing - there's a lovely rhythm to your anniversary piece - I can hear the music, no need to worry about an odd hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely summery sketches. I think your children are so very talented! What a great piece for your anniversary too ~ very sensual!

    Smiles and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely images of summer come to mind, with all of these entries this week. Can I come rest under that tree? ah, so dreamy. And, owls - my favorite - and the heat is definitely on in your last sketch...happy anniversary!!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so wonderful, I definitely see the essence of summer in them! That owl is adorable, I have been painting lots of owls lately! I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday :) ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids art - so darn cute! :) Love that little owl...I'm working on one of my own, too. A little touch of summer in each one! hee

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your first sketch is so peaceful! Nice work o the other two as well(O:

    ReplyDelete
  8. your kids keep amazing me with their talent and your sketch is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. each sketch is wonderful. Hands can be quite a challenge for me. I think I might take a photo, or hold my hand in the shape and have a try at it. I love the body language. I am a bit late for Sunday, but I have joined you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the owl the best - it's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...