Thursday, April 15, 2010

Looking For Beauty in The Daily; The Busy


Such a busy month for those in the arts, or with children in the arts. We have competitions in dance, music, public speaking, sports and.. here comes school year end! But it's all good. I just have to build in the down time for the children, and if I can for me. That one is harder these months of running around, drive here drive there, drive the same stretchof highway 10 times a day :-) back and forth, back and forth! So I am looking for the beauty,


the creative, in the daily things.


And its not too hard to find!


Continue looking around this view of my ironing for example.


Look closer,


there is tons of beauty here.


Ideas to store away for a future, or midnight artistic endeavor even;


I do love spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...